Did you know you can help a victim of child sexual abuse by requesting an “I Care About Kids” license plate the next time you update the tags on your automobile? Or make a quick contribution when doing your taxes? Administered by the Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention Board, the Child Victim’s Trust Fund (CVTF) receives revenue from proceeds of the “I Care About Kids” special license plates, the Kentucky Income Tax Refund Check-Off and private donations. Children’s Advocacy Centers such as the BRACAC receive those funds to help support medical examinations for children living in their service region. For more information, please call the BRACAC at (270) 783-4357 or visit http://ag.ky.gov/criminal/victims/cvtf/Pages/default.aspx.