Board of Directors
The BRACAC is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors made up of dedicated professionals and citizens who live in the ten counties of the Barren River Area and bring individual experience and knowledge together to help make the Center and its services a reality.
The Board of Directors held its annual meeting in July 2019. The Board reviewed its many accomplishments from the previous year, voted in a new Executive Committee, and discussed potential events in the upcoming year.
The Board continues to seek a diverse membership including regional representation, meets a minimum of eight times a year and supports the ever changing needs of a growing Child Advocacy Center. Thank you for your continued support!
FY19 Executive Committee
- President: Brian Harrell, Major, BGPD Warren County
- Past President: Tracey Young, Grant & Technical Writing, Warren County
- President-Elect: Jessica Massey, Stay at Home Mom, Warren County
- Secretary: Debbie Richey, Retired Principal, Warren County
- Treasurer: Timothy Dick, Accountant, CRI, Warren County
- Personnel Committee Chair: Major David Koon, Attorney Regional Special Victims Counsel, National Guard, Warren County
- Timothy Adams, Kentucky State Commander, Barren & Warren Counties
- Paula Clark, Teacher, Logan County
- Julie Eaton, Director of Administrative Services, Med Center Health, Warren County
- John Gregory, Environmental, Health, & Safety Manager, Simpson & Warren Counties
- Curtis Hargett, Captain, Warren County Sheriff’s Office, Warren County
- Tammy Johns, Manufacturing Finance (Unit Controller), Warren County
- Whittney Maxwell, Director of Special Education of Simpson County Schools, Simpson County
- Angie McConnell, Membership Sales Manager, Air Evac Lifeteam, Monroe County
- Jessica Mercer, Case Admin., U.S. District Court, Warren County
- Rebecca Rose, Retired Teacher, Butler County
- Andi Troutman, Analyst, Commonwealth Health Corporation
- Davy Rupsch, II, Mental Health Therapist, Warren County
- Kathryn Thomas, Barren County Attorney, Barren County
- Kim Thomas, Executive Vice President, German American Bank , Warren County
- Mitchell Walker, Police Officer, Warren County
Updated: April 1, 2020
BRACAC will foster and nourish an open atmosphere of caring people regardless of their race, age, creed, religion, national origin, physical abilities, gender, or sexual orientation. We strive to have a board that is reflective of our clients and our community. Diverse points of view make us a stronger board, better able to serve our clients and our community.